The entry fee for the State Fair Championship is $345, which includes:
- All green fees for tournament play (3 rounds if making the cut)
- Practice round green fee with range balls on Friday afternoon
- 1st Place trophy to the Champion with his name inscribed on the State Fair Men's Amateur Perpetual trophy
- $1000.00 Morton Golf Gift Certificate to the Champion
- $750.00 Morton Golf Gift Certificate to the 2nd Place finisher
- $500.00 Morton Golf Gift Certificate to the 3rd Place finisher
- Morton Golf Gift Certificates to the low 20 finishing scores
The entry deadline is August 24, 2022.
Online registrations for the State Fair Championship will be processed by our web and media partner, AmateurGolf.com. If you already have an AmateurGolf.com profile, you will simply log in and complete your registration. If not, you will be prompted to create a profile and then complete your registration. As a special offer, you will be able to choose between receiving a 30-day trial AmateurGolf.com membership (no strings, no credit card payment taken), or receive a second year free when you purchase a one-year membership.
Players who have not received an invitation code must fill out an application for invitation using the first link below. Exempt players will be promptly provided an invitation code to complete their registration. Non-Exempt Players will be notified via email if their entry has been accepted. Players who have received an invitation code will register by using the second link below. No spots will be held for players receiving approval to play; entering immediately is highly recommended.
Withdrawals and Refunds (2022)
1. If the TOURNAMENT is cancelled due to the Covid 19 virus, then a Full Refund of the Entry Fee (100%) will be issued to the individual who made the original payment.
2. If the PLAYER withdraws from the tournament on or before the ENTRY DEADLINE (August 24, 2022), then a Full Refund of the Entry Fee MINUS a $10.00 administrative fee will be issued to the individual who made the original payment.
3. If the PLAYER withdraws from the tournament AFTER the ENTRY DEADLINE (August 24, 2022), then NO Refund of Entry Fee will be issued. This includes withdrawing due to Covid related issues such as, but not limited to, testing positive or isolating.