The entry fee for the State Fair Championship is $295, which includes:
- All green fees for tournament play (3 rounds if making the cut)
- Practice round green fees on Friday
- Range balls
- Crystal trophy to the Champion and Runner Up
- Contestant merchandise prizes
- Merchandise certificates redeemable in the Haggin Oaks Super Shop to any player returning a 54-hole score
- On-course tournament play bottled water
If you are a successful SFC qualifier (see the Eligibility page for qualifying information), the entry fee will be $260, which is due two weeks after the qualifier.
The entry deadline is August 25, 2021.
Online registrations for the State Fair Championship will be processed by our web and media partner, AmateurGolf.com. If you already have an AmateurGolf.com profile, you will simply log in and complete your registration. If not, you will be prompted to create a profile and then complete your registration. As a special offer, you will be able to choose between receiving a 30-day trial AmateurGolf.com membership (no strings, no credit card payment taken), or receive a second year free when you purchase a one-year membership.
Players who have not received an invitation code must fill out an application for invitation using the first link below. Exempt players will be promptly provided an invitation code to complete their registration. Non-Exempt Players will be notified via email if their entry has been accepted. Players who have received an invitation code will register by using the second link below.
**2021 SFC Registration is closed to new entries as the field limit of 156 golfers has been reached. But there are always players who withdraw, creating openings for players on the WAIT LIST. If you would like to be put on the wait list, please fill out the application for invitation. If a spot opens up you will be emailed an invitation code to complete your registration.
Withdrawals and Refunds (2021)
1. If the TOURNAMENT is cancelled due to the Covid 19 virus, then a Full Refund of the Entry Fee (100%) will be issued to the individual who made the original payment.
2. If the PLAYER withdraws from the tournament on or before the ENTRY DEADLINE (August 25, 2021), then a Full Refund of the Entry Fee MINUS a $10.00 administrative fee will be issued to the individual who made the original payment.
3. If the PLAYER withdraws from the tournament AFTER the ENTRY DEADLINE (August 25, 2021), then NO Refund of Entry Fee will be issued. This includes withdrawing due to Covid related issues such as, but not limited to, testing positive or isolating.