The entry fee for the State Fair Championship is $275, which includes:
- All green fees for tournament play (3 rounds if making the cut)
- Practice round green fees on Friday
- Range balls
- Crystal trophy to the Champion and Runner Up
- Contestant merchandise prizes
- Merchandise certificates redeemable in the Haggin Oaks Super Shop to any player returning a 54-hole score
- On-course tournament play bottled water
- SFC Putting Tournament and Long Drive Contest
If you are a successful SFC qualifier (see the Eligibility page for qualifying information), the entry fee will be $250, which is due two weeks after the qualifier.
The entry deadline is August 21, 2019.
Online registrations for the State Fair Championship will be processed by our web and media partner, AmateurGolf.com. Both exempt, and non-exempt players should fill out an application prior to registering online. Exempt players will be promptly provided an invitation code to complete their registration. Non-exempt players will be notified of their status shortly.
If you already have an AmateurGolf.com profile, you will simply log in and complete your registration. If not, you will be prompted to create a profile and then complete your registration. As a special offer, you will be able to choose between receiving a 30-day trial AmateurGolf.com membership (no strings, no credit card payment taken), or receive a second year free when you purchase a one-year membership.
Players withdrawing subsequent to entry must contact the Tournament Committee promptly as there will be no withdrawal refunds after the entry deadline. All withdrawal refunds are subject to a $10 administrative fee.